The service levels that you can expect to receive from Konstructa Hire are set out in our Customer Charter , which is unique in the site accommodation sector. Most importantly, it contains the promise that your buildings will be delivered on time and on budget. As construction sector specialists, we understand how damaging late delivery can be to your project; disrupting build programmes, delaying essential works and damaging your reputation. That’s why we put so much emphasis on getting your buildings ready for use on the agreed start date.
To prove our commitment to on-time delivery, we even promise that in the unlikely event we are ever late, we’ll give you a week’s free hire.1 But you shouldn’t have to worry about that – since 2006 we’ve delivered 99.5% of our buildings on time. 3
Rapid response when you need buildings fast
As well as delivering your buildings on time, we can also deliver them quickly to meet the most urgent deadlines. We have a stock of standard site cabins available for rapid delivery – and 75% of our buildings are delivered within one week of the order being placed.
Take a look at the full Customer Charter to find out the minimum levels of service you can expect:
We promise that we will deliver your building on time. In the unlikely event that we ever fail to meet the agreed contract start date we will give you a week’s free hire.1
We can confidently promise this because:
1. On Time Delivery
• We are the only site accommodation company to promise delivery on the agreed date and back this claim up with a unique Customer Charter pledge
• We have the fastest growing network of depots in theUKso we can always provide an efficient, local service
• We consistently deliver more than 75% of our buildings within one week of order and some on the same day3
2. On Budget
• We will always provide you with a comprehensive quotation meaning that there are no hidden costs
• 92% of our customers believe we offer excellent value for money, so you can be assured of exemplary building quality and service2
• We will meet you if required to gain a thorough understanding of your needs and create a tailored proposal for your site
• The quality of our technical advice is consistently rated 9.5 out of 10 by our customers, so you can be confident we have all the in-depth knowledge about our buildings that you may need 2
• Local service from local people is always important and that’s why our business is based around regional hire depots, not nationwide call centres
• We are theUK’s only anti-vandal building supplier to carry out and publish customer satisfaction surveys in order to constantly drive up our market-leading service standards
4. Building Quality
• We are the only supplier to have a modern-looking fleet of buildings that we manufacture ourselves to ensure consistent quality standards on your site
• We promise you a working environment of the highest quality – that’s why in customer satisfaction surveys we constantly score 9 out of 10 or more for building quality2
• Our customers are so pleased with our building quality that more than 85% of them would recommend us to a colleague or friend2
5. Health, Safety & Environment
• We are the only supplier to offer a site office with an A-rated Energy Performance Certificate and to manufacture its own buildings to the widely recognised ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard
• Health and Safety is a major consideration for everybody in construction and our unwavering commitment is evident by our achievement of OHSAS 18001 for the manufacture of our buildings and our low accident rate which is 50% less than the average for the industry
1. Terms and Conditions apply. A copy is available on request.
2. Based on Konstructa Hire customer satisfaction surveys 2011.
3. Konstructa Order Analysis 2012